Dance of Fragrances Bundle - Rare Dancong Fragrances
This bundle contains 5 rare limited-edition Dancong Fragrances, each in a 20 gr. pack:
1. Lingtou Orchid - 岭头蜜兰香 Lǐngtóu Mìlánxiāng: together with Fenghuang - the most ancient area for the production of Dancong tea - Lingtou village produces the highest quality of Dancong. Its terroir gives a sweeter taste to this Orchid cultivar, with mellow notes of honey;
2. Iris and Orchid - 芝兰香 Zhīlán xiāng: an ancient cultivar whose mother tree dates back to Song dynasty. This tea releases a fresh and persistent floral fragrance, with hidden notes of nectar and ripe peaches;
3. The Eight Immortals, Baxian - 八仙 Bāxiān: legend tells of the deeds of the eight Taoist saints who must cross the sea on foot, each with the help of their own distinctive powers. The mother cultivar of this Dancong tea takes its name from these legendary figures as it is composed of 8 shrubs, originating from Fenghuang mountain;
4. Brothers - 兄弟仔 Xiōngdì zǎi: this cultivar gets its name from its mother tree, which consisted of two intersecting trees.
5. Dark leaves - 乌叶 Wū yè: this cultivar gets its name from the very dark green color of the fresh leaves, and belongs to Gardenia fragrance.
For a full immersion into the ten most famous Dancong fragrances, explore our Dancong tea collection.
Origin: Fenghuang, Guangdong province
Flush: Spring 2021
Format: 20 gr. Signature pack, for a total of 100 gr.
Storage: the leaves can be stored in their original package or in ceramic vases. Avoid heat, light, and moisture.
Tea/Water Ratio: 1 gr. of tea every 30 ml of water
Rinse: before starting the infusion, rinse the leaves with a very fast washing in order to let them rehydrate and release a more intense brew. Gently cover the leaves with boiling water and pour it after a few seconds.
Brewing time: Begin with a 15-second brew. Increase with each successive brew as needed.
Water temperature: 100° C
Number of brews: 5-6
Tea/Water Ratio: 1 gr. of tea every 100 ml of water
Water Temperature: 100°C
Brewing time: 3 minutes
Quantity: 1 gr. of tea every 100 ml of water
Brewing: put the tea leaves in room temperature water and steep for 7-8 hours. Filter the liquor and drink within 24 hours.
The years of commitment to our land, taking care of the trees and trying to achieve to best quality through the leaf-processing, continuously learning season after season, allowed us to build valuable relationships with other tea-producers all over China that we are glad to support and share with you.
Our constantly updated offer includes all tea categories: white, green, yellow, dark (fermented heicha), and wulong.
Follow us on our social channels to travel with us and to meet all our fellow producers!
For all European countries and America we ship through our distributor located in Italy, while for Asia, Oceania and African countries we use our logistic center located in China.
For European countries there is no custom-clearance procedure; for all the other shipments we accompany the package with all the necessary papers to ensure the fastest process possible.
Rest of the World
Within the European Union the shipping time is between 1-5 days, while for Extra-UE shipment the delivery time varies between 5 and 12 days. Orders are shipped on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: for special requests, please add a note to your order, we will endeavor to fulfill them.
In Italy we ship through BRT. In Europe and US we ship through DHL Express courier or UPS; For shipments in Italy, you can select a BRT point where to collect your package, for shipments Europe you can choose a UPS point, and for the US you can choose a DHL service point. In Asia we use EMS.
Eastern Leaves’s Guarantee
We guarantee the product will arrive securely as well as beautifully packed. While very rare, breakage in shipping can happen. In the unlikely event of breakage please contact us and we will replace the defected item with no additional charge. Please email email@example.com to arrange for a replacement or return.
La selezione di Dancong proposta è eccezionale! Difficile decidere quale bere perché sono tutti straordinari.
I have loved tasting all the different kinds of tea in this beautiful bundle!
Hi Nichole, thank you very much! We love to propose a bundle of dancong teas as a bunch of flowers; a travel into cultivars and fragrances which can be infused at your own pace, creating a unique and personal narrative sequence. Feel free to contact us anytime for further information, or for a virtual tea :-)
I think that Eastern Leaves proposed a super introduction for dancong. Classic flowery dancong to more fruity or spicy side. 20g per pouch is a great amount to try in different way. My only complain is the packaging that can be very tricky to shut (but Eastern Leaves told me that they are working on it for western customers).
Hi, thank you very much for your kind words: we have appreciated the tasting notes you sent us, and the final remark about the inner bag motivates us to speed-up the re-design process that is on the making right now. We wish you a good day with further fragrances!